Could Pension-led funding
help grow your business?
while providing finance for their business
- The only form of business funding where the interest on the finance provided is paid back to the pension
- Growth and income in the pension remain tax free
- No need for personal guarantees or charges over domestic property
Calculate your funds available now . . .
returned to your pension: £114.71
I’m not yet 55, can I still use Pension-led funding?There are no age restrictions with Pension-led funding
What interest will I pay and what happens to that interest?The interest rate on the finance must be set at a commercial rate and will help build value in your pension fund
What happens to any funds that I don’t invest in my business?The balance left in the pension will continue to be invested at your discretion
Will I have to pay tax?Pension-led funding is a commercial transaction between your pension and your business. Tax may be payable on pension drawdown
What fees and charges can I expect?Fees and charges for the arrangement and management of Pension-led funding are agreed in advance.
Invest funds already at your fingertips with
one of the largest providers of alternative funding in the UK
For more than 20 years Pension-led funding has provided valuable finance to business
owners throughout the UK and across all sectors of the economy. Sourcing your funding
directly through your own accrued pensions is a flexible and efficient alternative funding
option, giving you more control and freedom.
on Pension-led funding
Proud of our heritage and our customers
- Full visibility of all your Pension-led funding in one place
- Viewpoint gives you a complete picture of your entire financial life
- You can view all of your personal and other financial information with a single log in making it convenient and simple